Reflective noise barrier
Reflective noise barrier wall
Noise barriers, manufactured and supplied to projects by Vinh Hung Investment and Production Company Limited (Vinh Hung IP), which meet all current standards, are able to minimize the noise affecting surrounding area (residential areas, hospitals, schools, industrial parks, etc.) and ensure a fine landscape. The noise barriers are windproof and aid to driver's concentration which could increase safety for people and other vehicles.
Reflective noise barrier wall:
- Using the good noise insulation materials like Polycarbonate panels (PC), Poly methyl methacrylate panels (PMMA), Glass laminate
- Sound reflective Standards: Transmission loss coefficient – TL will measure the amount of sound energy hitting on or transmitted through the barrier
- For the reflective noise barrier wall, the TL coefficient is >25 dB at 500HZ and >30 dB at 1000HZ (refer to KS F4770 standard).
2. TYPICAL PROJECT
- Gather materials, accesspries and installation
- Check the surface of basement system:
- Check the distance among the anchor
- Check the dimensions of posts’ flanges, positions of bolt holes and anchor bolts